Roehampton Sports and Fitness Centre
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Sports Opportunities for All Students
- Sport Roehampton offers a range of sports clubs, competitions, exercise classes, dance based activity, social and recreational sport as well as an on-campus gym.
- Sport Roehampton also has a track record of supporting elite sport and has a number of elite and international standard student athletes.
- For more details visit our website.
On-campus sports facilities include:
- All weather floodlit multi use games area for tennis, netball, five-a-side football and basketball, and a full-size tennis court.
- Fully inclusive (IFI accredited) fitness suite with CV and resistance training equipment, air conditioning and personal entertainment systems.
- Three dance studios with specialty, sprung floors and ceiling-to-floor mirrors.
- An indoor gymnasium for fencing, badminton, basketball, volleyball, sitting volleyball, boccia and five-a-side football.
- Two grass football pitches.
Our teams, clubs and recreational programmes also enjoy access to a range of high quality local facilities, including the following (within walking distance of campus):
- The National Tennis Centre
- Bank of England Sports Centre
- Roehampton Club
- Roehampton Sport and Fitness Centre
- Richmond Park